HECK ANNOUNCES FALL DEBATE SCHEDULE
Heck: "Voters deserve to know where candidates stand on the issues."
HENDERSON - With early voting starting in 50 days and with Election Day now less than 70 days away, Dr. Joe Heck's campaign has announced the schedule for debates he will participate in this fall. Dr. Heck has already confirmed five debates around the Third District to discuss his positions on major issues affecting Nevada's men and women. The dates of the five debates are listed below.
"This election is truly one of the most important we have seen in a generation and when voters go to the polls in November they will be determining the future direction of our country," Dr. Joe Heck said. "Given the importance of this election, voters deserve to know where the candidates stand on the issues, what they will do to turn around the economy, and how they will get Nevadans back to work and back into their homes. I look forward to a full and robust debate on these issues to ensure that voters in the Third District can make an informed decision come Election Day."
The schedule of debates Dr. Heck will be attending is as follows:
October 11 -- PBS Las Vegas Debate
October 15 -- Ner Tamid Candidate Forum
October 16 -- Beth Shalom Candidate Forum
TBA -- My News 3 Debate
TBA -- "Face to Face" with Jon Ralston
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Oceguera doubles down on "universally condemned" ad
- Oceguera personally approves "Outrageous" attack against Dr. Joe Heck
- FACT CHECK: Oceguera just can't tell the truth.
- A job is more than a paycheck
- "Never answered one damn question about anything," says former NSHE Chancellor Jim Rogers
- Heck Announces Fall Debate Schedule
- Oceguera supports tax-hikes, job-killing health care law amid rising unemployment
- Is Oceguera a Clinton Democrat or a Pelosi-Obama Democrat?
- Oceguera says election is about priorities -- offers none!
- Joe Heck Headquarters Open